Recently on my mind: Dun lose weight.

Previous Posts

Archives

More Bloggers


My CaReLeSs WhIsPeR-Think UNIT TRUST, Think Agnes

Sunday, March 12, 2006
Kasih Seorang Gadis

Kasih seorang gadis
Tiada bandingannya
Akan dia mencurahkan segala-galanya
Tanpa terhad, tanpa mengenal penat

Kasih seorang gadis
Tidak dapat digambarkan mahupun dibilang
Kerelaannya berkorban selagi mampu
Demi memberi kebahagiaan kepada lelaki yang tercinta

Kasih seorang gadis
Tidak patut dipertikaikan
Air matanya yang tercucur, pengorbanannya yang mulia
Insan mana yang memahami

Kasih seorang gadis
Jangan disisakan
Hargailah sebaik-baiknya
Kasihinya sepertimana dia mengasihimu

Kasih seorang gadis
Ikhlas lagi suci
Tiada yang tidak akan dilakukan
Demi melihat senyuman yang akan terukir
Pada muka satu-satunya lelaki yang dikasihi

Copyrighted-Agnes Loh 2006


“A gal’s love”

That’s exactly the direct translation for the title of this poem. I got the inspiration thru my observation and thru gal frens’ stories. One would do anything to develop a relationship or to make it a success. We wouldn’t mind the devotion, the time and energy spent on that special someone, even if that means we have to sacrifice certain things in life, sometimes even dignity. It’s true.

Of coz, we would hope to be loved in return, if not, to be appreciated at least. We dun expect them to reciprocate if to them the love is not meant to be. Tell us honestly and nicely, we’d be able understand and accept the truth, though it would hurt us so badly to have to see them go.
It’s so depressing for us to accept the fact that it’s not us who would be the ones to shower them with happiness.

A friend of mine used to care for this one guy. Once she told me that she would only stop caring for him until another gal appears in his life who would take care of him. Surprising? These are all implicit things, who would ever find out about it? Only a handful of gals would go telling the guys how much they care and what they want, I supposed. To be frank, I’m not exactly sure of that. Do you think any gal would say things like “hey I care for you so much, I cried and I can’t sleep or eat...but becoz of you everything is worth it….” Hmm….naahhh~

It’s not our fault when we can’t return the love given to us. It’s no one to blame. But guys, please! From the stories I heard, the guy would go telling the gal how happy he is with another gal, when he knows she likes him. Jerk. Why on earth would they do such thing? Please dun treat her this way, it can’t get more cruel.

Guys feel proud inside out when there are gals who like them. They may feel glad, flattered, you name it, but why can’t they juz keep that to themselves? Why would some guys go around telling their frens and then lauf about it? Some...realized the gals like them but are still making fun of the gals with juz whoever or some even tell the gals to go look for others. Hello, it’s not funny and it wont make these guys look any ‘sporting’ either, so why would they do such thing? To show everybody that they are the ultimate winner in the whole situation and the gals the losers? Don’t they even care of how the gals feel? Juz plain ignorance? Bullshit! Besides, some guys look for another girlfriend when they have one that love them to death. Another bullshit!!

Pls…appreciate them, thank them, and not saying or doing stupid things to hurt them more. Gals are not made of bricks or steel, understand that your assumed ‘tak pasal’ actions or jokes can hurt them much.

No offence to the guy readers. It’s juz my 2 cents worth of thoughts.

Oh yeah before I end this post, what is love? Love is when you found the right person???? Is that still called love when you realize he/she is not the one??? Could that feeling be something else and not of love??? Could it be love when you thought of it to be love but the fact is that it wasn’t??? Hmm…very very subjective. I also dunno what I talking adi hahaha…

To conclude, I guess love falls in various categories, you know, diff types of love. They are all called love I supposed, aren’t they? Well, at the end of the day, if it’s love, you’ll juz know it =) L.O, L.O, L.O. V.E.

Yeah agree!! Some guys r very bad in relationship, all because of selfishness. But actually gals r equally bad. So i guess your advice should be giving to gals as well :)  

_____________________

Yeah I agree too. But then, i'm a gal, so of coz i'm saying it from a gal's point of view.

Should juz wait for guys to give advise to the gals from their side ;p  

_____________________

"Some guys r very bad in relationship, all because of selfishness. But actually gals r equally bad. "

Proud and dare to say " at least it's not gonna be me!"  

_____________________

Post a Comment